Not me. I don't lead by example. I lead by non-example, and telling people what I dream about. I think most of the great leaders of our time have done it my way. Like Martin Luther King, he had a dream. Sure. He told people about his dream. Yes. I can do that. Do I have to actually start a Civil Right Movement? No. I believe my thinking is unflawed, so go ahead and don't argue with me. When you have skills like mine, you really can't argue with them.
I HAVE A DREAMSICLE!
Yesterday I changed in my car. Some people might think that is isn't a big deal, especially considering how short my legs are. But then, you must consider that my car is tiny. Also, my car was moving at the time. And here's the kicker, I was driving at the time. I know you can't make calls (minus with bluetooth), but is there are law against changing your clothes while driving? I'll have to look that up.
Here's some dumb laws from my hometown of Fresno.
- No one may annoy a lizard in a city park (Guilty).
- Skipping rocks in a city park is not allowed (I've broken this one countless times).
- It is against the law to hold a private Bingo game (Something to do next weekend).
- Permanent markers may not be sold in the city limits (Shame on you Staples)
- It is illegal to sell gasoline to a drunken person (I happen to agree with this one).
- Elementary schools may not host poker tournaments (The Office, anyone?).